Work location: Lieu Giai Str., Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi
We are looking for a (Technical) Project Manager with broad experience in project management (with ability of requirement & system analyzing, planning and progress controlling). We expect candidates with high skill in problem solving.
You will be asked to not only manage your team members but also communicate deeply with partner teams in foreign countries such as Japan, Korea, Taiwan, or Southeast Asia countries to accomplish the project objective.
- Estimate, make plan, be in charge of the system development life cycle.
- Requirements analysis and system design.
- Build software development methodologies and best practices for LTV projects.
- Manage and improve development process regulations and standards.
- Multi projects management, monitoring and controlling.
- People management: Employee satisfaction, career growth.
- Build engineering culture and mindset.
- Technical project leader competence development.
- Experience in managing a development team with at least 10 members.
- Experience in designing client-server development.
- Besides coding, be able to create and review the software architecture design from basic to detail level as well as can take quality control of the project.
- Good in communication skill with partner teams directly in English or Japanese.
- Work on multiple challenging projects requiring innovative solutions and great business impact.
- As a leading expert in the Internet Product's domain.
- Package: Competitive package, at least 14th month salary per year, and performance bonus every 6 months on top of monthly salary.
- Allowances: Monthly team-building, transportation, and language training allowances
- Fully-paid company trip, monthly Happy Friday, and various events throughout the year
- Fully-paid social insurance and premium health insurance for employees and their family
- Corporate stock options- Top-notch equipment & tools
- Facilities for efficient working and winding down
- Exclusive Store gift code for employees
- Opportunity to collaborate with a global team (Japan, Korea, Thailand, China, and Taiwan);
- Professional development via Corporation-exclusive tech conferences and events
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 024 3997 9986