Salary: Negotiable based on candidates' capability
Working type: Remote - Fulltime
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be required to see all aspects of the project using planning, monitoring and controlling processes. Provide day-to-day management of system or solution projects including risk management, stakeholder communications, and interdependencies between projects or programs. A candidate would be performing a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, coordinating all resources, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring, summarizing and communicating the progress of the project. Manage project implementations and/or client conversions and utilize technical programming and domain expertise to overcome project roadblocks for on-time delivery.
Team Size: 70
Locations: United States, Utah, India, United Kingdom, Romania, Vietnam
- Move or migrate content repositories.
- Provide and manage a strategy for document destruction and retention policies.
- Advise / Select / Install / manage relevant Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions.
- Provide and manage workflow design and reporting services.
- Provide and manage Content Manager on Demand (CMOD) migration services.
- Provide and manage migration to or from many content manager solutions.
- Provide Business process analysis and design.
- Provide and manage Offshore development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Project initiation and kick off, Runs complex projects/programs from design and development to production. Responsible to start and complete projects on a scheduled basis, inclined to maintain highest standard of quality.
- Interaction with the clients for requirement gathering and analysis. Projecting effort & cost estimation.
- Prepare detailed project plan, time and date estimation and schedule for delivery, goals and milestones.
- Work on Company MARS Migration tools and guide the team to make the tool suitable for each customer.
- Experience as a solutions architect, enterprise architect or in an architect consulting delivery role.
- Analyzing scope of work, project sequencing, resource planning, managing team, time estimation, resolving conflicts, scheduling meetings, cost estimation, are a set of responsibilities.
- Proactively highlight risks and mitigate the same. Perform risk management, creating strategies for risk management and contingency planning.
- Ability to understand business issues and to clearly explain technical alternatives to senior business decision makers.
- Project monitoring & control including cost monitoring and taking proactive action to ensure projects are adhering to timelines set.
- Project Status reporting to various internal & external stakeholders (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Manage relationship with client & manage client expectation.
- Ensure adherence to contractual terms.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques, Performs team assessments and evaluations.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Support in pre-sale activities.
- Continually learn industry trends (especially from a technical perspective) to apply to project implementation and to be seen as an industry expert both with internal team and clients.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- At least 10 years of experience in Project Management working with international customer teams and technical teams to define, analyze and work through requirements definition, technical design, implementation, builds, and deployment.
- Should have experience in Enterprise Content Management Products.
- Possess a balance of technical, interpersonal, and conceptual skills that helps in analyze situations and decision making along with excellent judgment. The ability to deliver in short tenures and to determine priorities and execute accordingly.
- Experience in client relationship management, project co-ordination and delivery management in an onsite-offshore model.
- Provide leadership to the team by keeping the team members motivated, resolving conflicts and making decisions for the team members along with Ability to drive multiple projects with efficient collaboration.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and presentations, especially MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of CMMi SDLC process is essential.
- Either one of Industry Certifications such as Prince2, PMP, SCRUM Master Certification is a must.
- Excellent Communication Skill (in English)
- Market competitive salary based on candidates' capability
- Working remotely
- Opportunities to have business trips to the US and India
- International working environment
- Laptops Provided
- Labour insurance (social, health, unemployed)
- Open, Progressive and Entrepreneurial company culture.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008