Salary: Negotiable based on candidates' capability
Working type: Remote - Fulltime
Primary role is to work on application development using java. Strong understanding of databases are required. We are looking for someone to execute a broad range of tasks associated with developing application and systems solutions to address business challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Familiarity with a variety of designs, languages, and methodologies (Java, MVC, SQL).
- Exposure to SQL basic commands like read, write, create, and update to complex commands that fetch and manage data across multiple tables.
- Plan unit test - Read, understand, and evaluate code and software for unit test case.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Ability to gather requirements and work closely with stakeholders to prioritize tasks and the scope of development.
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) design and architecture, version control systems, continuous integration and related tools like SVN, Sharepoint.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and adjust code, and software.
- Patience and perseverance to overcome challenges, solve problems, and learn new computer languages and techniques.
- Provide technical support and consultation for application and infrastructure questions
- We are looking for Technical System Engineer with 7+ years of experience in Java.
- Good Communication Skill (in English)
Nice to Have
- Exposure to multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix)
- Knowledge on Document management system
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude
- Market competitive salary based on candidates' capability
- Working remotely
- Opportunities to have business trips to the US and India
- International working environment
- Laptops Provided
- Labour insurance (social, health, unemployed)
- Open, Progressive and Entrepreneurial company culture.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0973.572.008