Work location: Dist. 3, Hochiminh City
Work type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $1.500 gross
- Basic salary increase one times /year, income levels increase according to productivity and experience of staff contributing reality to the project.
- Probationary salary is 100% official salary
- Lunar New Year (minimum bonus of 13 month salary and up to 18th month salary depending on business situation ), 2/9, 30/4 (minimum 10% depending on business situation).
- Bonus according to the project.
- Outstanding individual bonus.
Insurance policy and health care:
- Full insurance according to the law and other types of insurance on business trips
- Annual health check at prestigious clinic with high quality.
- Accident insurance 24/7 Training and promotion policy - skills and professional training courses for different team
- Participating in English and Japanese language classes
- Opportunity onsite Japan & Southeast Asia countries are long-term or short-term (from 1 week to several years).
- Birthday, Mid-Autumn Festival, March 8th , October 20th , New Year gifts for employees
- Company Trip at the 4, 5 star resort.
- Many team building programs, extracurricular clubs and volunteer activities
- Participate in major company events such as Company Birthday, Year End Party.
- Support for staff in difficult circumstances
- Contribute to test automation framework and automate regression tests
- Work closely with development, Project Managers/Operations throughout the SDLC to ensure high quality deliverables
- Create and maintain detailed bug reports with clear and repeatable steps and track/verify bugs as problems are found and resolved
- Create and execute detailed test plans that exercise the system from an end-user perspective
- Be the voice of the customer and ensure non-functional requirement are met (e.g. consistency, usability, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and isolate problems to aid development in identifying root-cause of defects
- Setup and maintain test environments including populating test data as needed
- Experience: >2 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Hands-on programming experience with an object-oriented programming language (e.g. C#, Java, etc.) would be advantageous
- SQL experience with the ability to write basic SQL queries to retrieve data for verifications
- Strong emphasis on experience with automation tools like JMeter
- Design automation testing framework to test API
- Naturally curious with the ability to break software in a constructive manner
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with geographically distributed teams
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute in a team environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience with building test automation frameworks
- Experience with one or more commercial automation tools (e.g. QTP, Silk Test) and opensource tools (e.g. Selenium WebDriver) Ranorex experience would be ideal for this role
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, TestNG, NUnit, etc.)
- Experience with API automation using SoapUI and PostMan is a plus
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 024 3997 9986
- Company: JackfruIT Recruitment